Thursday, November 2, 2023

Stephen Sanchez (and Sourwood Trees)

 

Hey!

Just found this young American singer, his name is Stephen Sanchez! Hope you like this song, " I Would Never Fall In Love Again".  He is young (his birthday is in just a couple of days- Nov. 4th and he will turn 21.) I read just a bit about him and besides liking Elvis, he also admires the vocals of The Ink Spots! (Who Elvis also really liked.)  He played at Glastonbury Festival in June 2023 performing this same song with Elton John. The above video is from the BBC from one month ago. (You know I have that English connection!)

Anyway, it is November, and I am hoping that you are all doing well and enjoying the autumn.  October had its ups and downs but hey, it's a new month now, right?  Gotta stay positive-you don't have to but it really does help in life! Oh, and laugh a lot and listen to music! (Did y'all see that comedian I told you about- Nate Bargatze was on Saturday Night Live this past weekend? So funny!)


Sourwood trees- if you don't know them, you should! 

Stephen Sanchez- if you don't know HIM, you should! LOL! 


   





14 comments:

  1. What a great voice he has! And although I know of the comedian, I don't have TV any longer so I couldn't watch SNL. But I see him a lot lately on TicToc and Instagram reels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, there are lots of his "bits" that you can see online! I think he has gotten more popular since I mentioned him on my blog. Yes, I'm sure it's all because of me! LOL!!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Makes me very happy to hear someone so young to sing like that! You know I like it!

      Delete
  3. I was about to say he actually kind of almost looks like Elvis too. He's got a very nice voice.
    My daughter in Chicago says it was snowing yesterday for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I suppose it never hurts to look like Elvis either!
      It has also gotten colder here too, we had a frost last night but by next week, it will warm up again, so it's not so bad here in Georgia with weather. x

      Delete
  4. Yes, there is something Elvis-sy about the young singer. Let's just hope he'll be around longer than "The King" was.
    October and November are a mix of sad and happy for me. The anniversaries of my Dad's, my husband's and my sister's best friend are all close together, and Halloween would have been my husband's 55th birthday.
    But I love autumn, and am enjoying the colours and mix of rain and sun (we so need that rain) a lot, plus looking forward to the opening of our Christmas market in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No matter how good a singer he was or how much money he gave away, I always feel a lack of respect for him. You know I am a fan of Elvis and always will be!
      The anniversaries of the deaths of those close to us are always sad times.
      As much as you have shown us of the beauties of your area, it is the Christmas market that I would most like to see! Take care, my friend and keep up your great walking!

      Delete
  5. You always have such fun things to share, thank you for the music and comedians and sometimes evenb history lessons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mimi! Thanks for sticking with me! x

      Delete
  6. Never heard of him before but I liked the song.

    ReplyDelete