Tuesday, October 24, 2023

"This Too Shall Pass" -Listen to This Song!

  I have told you about our son's musical talent on this blog.  Now, for the first time on YouTube, "This Too Shall Pass", written and performed by Christopher!


This Too Shall Pass - YouTube



There!  Oh, I do hope you will be able to click on that link above and hear his song! He wrote the song, played the instruments, is doing all the singing (including harmonies) and also arranged the song himself.   When we were in Nashville before we went to see Ringo Starr in concert, we went to a local bar where a young man was singing and playing his guitar.  After he finished one of his songs, he looked over at Christopher and said, "I was trying not to sing too loudly, since I wanted to hear your harmonies". (C. was singing right along with him, of course!)   See? I am not the only one who appreciates Christopher's great voice! 













All these photos are from a local park here in Rockdale County, where we live.  All made by my husband, Richard!  He is also a great musician too.  Where do you think our son gets his talent? From me? HA! No way!  


28 comments:

  1. Marvelous song! Your talented son has quite the vocal range too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Debra! I think that singer in Nashville thought so too!

      Delete
  2. The song is beautiful. Lucky you to have two musicians in the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the song and Christopher does have a wonderful voice! He's so talented! The photos are beautiful. This is such an uplifting post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Yaya! So glad you listened to the song! x

      Delete
  4. Well, Kay, we have heard you sing, too, so I know for sure that Christopher's musical talents do not come from his Dad only!
    Thank you for letting us listen to this beautiful song.
    The photos are great, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very kind. I do love music and I have sung to our son since he was born! Thank YOU for taking the time to listen to the song! And appreciate Richard's photos as well!

      Delete
  5. Christopher has a lovely voice - what a beautiful song he has written. Thank you for sharing it with us; it is so special to hear a member of your family. Richard sure is a talent too - the pictures are great. You must be very proud of both of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much for listening to the song, Patricia! I am proud of them and grateful!

      Delete
  6. How wonderful to have a son so talented. And the pictures are just beautiful. Pretty colors and not just on the trees. We don't have many flowers still blooming here, but we have plenty of falling leaves on the ground. Enjoy your beautiful fall! Love, ma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for posting this, Mom! I definitely get my talent from both of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! And you are just as sweet as your Dad too (we don't have to tell my readers you get that from him too, do we? LOL).

      Delete
  8. It is just lovely! Thank you so much for posting it. He is very talented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nan! Oh, I am pleased to see your comment here and know that you listened to his song and liked it! I know how much you LOVE music!

      Delete
  9. Wow! I bet your Christopher has a sweet voice!
    Have a sweet weekend!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely, thanks for posting and sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Romance Reader! I'm glad you liked it. ❤

      Delete
  11. Your son has a great voice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Richard needs his own page. Think of the fans awaiting him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He should also be out on a stage with his guitar but he won't listen to me!

      Delete
  13. Oh Kay... He sounds absolutely wonderful! Christopher is multi-talented. I just love the sound of his beautiful voice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Kay, I can't thank you enough for this comment! "His beautiful voice", you know I agree. x

      Delete
  14. Oh my word, he is talented! Thank you for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sue! I am so glad that you liked this! Take care and stay warm. xx

      Delete