Thanks to Mac And Janet from www.macqueblogspot.blogspot.com for awarding me the Sunshine Award. Mac and Janet live along the coast of Georgia, near Savannah, and are artists! (In painting and in words.)
Spreading a little sunshine in the world, sounds like a good idea to me!
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and have a link back to them. (Thanks again, Mac & Janet.)
2. Place the Sunshine Award in a post or on your blog.
3. Answer some questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers (or I have seen it anywhere from 5-10 bloggers, that is up to you!)
5. For the bloggers that you have chosen for the Sunshine Award, remember to comment on their
blogs and let them know about their Sunshine Award!
Here are some sample questions:
1. What is your favorite color?
2. What is your favorite animal?
3. Do you prefer Twitter or Facebook?
4. What is your favorite pattern?
5. What is your favorite number?
6. What is your favorite day of the week?
7. What is your passion?
Now, I must tell you that I find it fairly impossible to answer questions like these. I asked my son, "What is my passion?" And he answered right away, "Beauty, your passion is beauty, you are always looking for it." And that is really all I can truly answer from those questions, and even that answer came from someone else! (Although he knows me well.)
Here are some great bloggers that I think deserve the Sunshine Award and if any of you don't "do" awards, that is perfectly fine by me, just know that you have brought sunshine into my life and that is why you are on this list! And if you don't want to answer the questions, you don't have to!
1. Ma from www.goodmorningsmiles.blogspot.com
2. Meike from From My Mental Library www.librarianwithsecrets.blogspot.com
3. Audrey from Life's Simple Pleasures www.audreygoeslocal.blogspot.com
4. Laura Maxwell from Love the Bluebird www.lovethebluebird.blogspot.com
5. Sue at www.sunshineinternationalblanketsoflove.blogspot.com
6. Dorothy at www.hensrule.blogspot.com
7. Farida at http://inlovewithsunflower.blogspot.com/
8. Martha at www.plowingthroughlife.blogspot.com
9. Tracey at www.breathingenglishair.blogspot.com
10. Rachel at www.mozartsgirl.blogspot.com
Please take the time to visit these blogs. They are all so wonderful.