I looked this up since I wondered at the spelling of "Kreativ". It was started by a woman from Norway and her name is Hulda and I found her blog: www.huldals.blogspot.com It is in Norwegian but there is a button to the side that translates it into different languages. Didn't you fall in love with Norway during the 1994 Winter Olympics? I did. I had already thought it was wonderful from reading books by Roald Dahl. Although he was born in Wales and brought up in England, his parents were from Norway and he spent his summers there. He wrote about this in his book: "Boy, Tales of Childhood". Now, he wrote some very popular books but did you know that he also had a great deal to do with the recovery of his wife, Patricia Neal, after she had had a stroke? In fact, many of the methods that he devised are in use to this day. He was quite the character and he had many tragedies and triumphs. Here is a link to a very long article: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/biographyandmemoirreviews/7930233/Roald-Dahls-darkest-hour.html
Goodness me again, but I had to mention the woman who started this and also a few words about Norway and why I know anything at all about it! When Hulda from Norway started this award it really looked like this:
But then, someone along the way, changed it to look like this:
By accepting the award, you are asked to do the following:
1) Thank the person who has nominated you.
2) Post a photo of the Award (and I have given you two!)
3) Share a few things about yourself, some say 4, some say 7. I say do what you feel.
4) Choose 4 (or 7) bloggers and inform them they have been awarded the Kreativ Blogger Award.
There, I think that I have everything there for you and here are my bloggers for the Award:
1. Silke at www.silkepowers.blogspot.com Her blogname is Metamorphosis and she is a fantastic ARTIST and just such a creative soul that it is a joy to read her blog.
2. Kate from www.grannytaughtmetocrochet.blogspot.co.uk Kate lives in England and she crochets beautifully besides having wonderful photography on her blog. Don't miss her post from Aug. 5th when she was at the Olympics! If you read it, you will feel as if you were there!
3. Mimi from www.messymimismeanderings.blogspot.com Mimi is a lot like me, she writes about many things on her blog and I always like to read what she has to say!
4. Martha from www.plowingthroughlife.blogspot.com Martha is from Canada and is a great writer, photographer, gardener and gentle observer of mankind.
There, if any of you don't "do" awards on your blog, that is perfectly fine with me. Just to say I love all of your blogs and thought of you. And I have two other awards also! YAY! So, I will accept those and pass those along too, so if you didn't get this award, look out for my future posts!
Okay, here are four things about boring old me:
1) I love pretty clothes but I hate to shop.
2) I love to eat good food but I hate to cook.
3) I love music but I can't play an instrument.
4) I can't whistle but I can sing (well, I can carry a tune anyway).